Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Final Frontier

I think the article and assignment fit really well together. Mostly what I took away from the article what the connection between at teacher's beliefs about education and how easy or difficult it will be to focus their teaching around technology. It made me realize how lucky I have been to be part of this generation- what I don't know already, I am learning in college. There's nothing for me to acclimate to. This was my first time using my Google account for anything, and I'm really impressed. The program was really easy to use and I thought the comment feature was awesome. The little bars of color that let you know who was working on what side were really helpful, too. Usually things designed to make communication easier are frustrating, but this really did the job. 4

3 comments:

  1. Great job! It was very informative and I LOVED the tips page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice presentation! I thought this project was really cool because we could all work together in different locations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Presentation is well put together! Looks very professional!

    ReplyDelete